Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$

$5 USD Cash Prize
Auction Closes on February 17th, 9 P.M. (U.S. MST)

In this auction, you are bidding on the opportunity to get $5 USD Cash via Paypal. The person with the highest FP Cash bid by the close date and time will have the money sent to their Paypal account. Please review the guidelines prior to bidding.

Bidding Guidelines:
  • Bidding Increments - You must bid at least ten (10) FP$ higher than the previous bidder. The minimum bid is posted at the bottom of this topic.
  • Cash on Hand - You must have the amount of cash that you are bidding. If you make a bid and do not have that amount already, your bid will be ignored and deleted.
  • End of Auction - Only bids before closing time will count. The highest bidder with a valid bid will be considered winner. If you have won, please send a Private Message to myself with your Paypal information, so that I can send you the cash as soon as possible.

Bidding Form:
Code:
[b]Bid:[/b]

Minimum Bid: Twenty (20) FP$
Bidding Ends at: February 17th, 9 P.M. (U.S. MST)

Reactions: Guardian

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Bid:420

Can I give you guys a tip? There's 10 days left. Don't keep mass bidding now, mass bid on the last 2 days. Because at this rate, this is going to go for a stupid price.

Shikata ga nai

sudo rm -rf /
May 22, 2011
FP$
Out of curiosity, what's the big rush for $5? How about we see a real auction. Maybe $50? That will get some $FP out of circulation.

Reactions: Empire
Status
Not open for further replies.