• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

800+ For Same.

Abu Taj al Deen

Paragon
Aug 4, 2011
Australia
BuildTheMasjid.net
FP$
Forum Link: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Colloquy
Your name on the board: To Tang
Exchange Details: Okay. So I like to commit, and gain a quality member over a few sporadic posters. Focusing on one forum is so, so much easier.

So here's my proposal and I will not bump this topic until someone quits or completes.

Current proposal.
Choose a number between 800 - 1,200 :)
The more obscure, the better.

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
animemangaforum.com
FP$
Abu Taj al Deen said:
Forum Link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/BreakingViews
Your name on the board: identityissues8
Exchange Details: Okay. So I like to commit, and gain a quality member over a few sporadic posters. Focussing on one forum is so, so much easier.

So here's my proposal and I will not bump this topic until someone quits or completes.

Current proposal.
Choose a number between 800 - 1,200 :)
The more obscure, the better.
I am game!
1200.I am busy but I will complete my side of the exchange within...err...7 months or so.How is that? :D

Elseb

Paragon
Dec 14, 2008
England!
www.TheMalibuLounge.co.uk
FP$
I enjoyed your forum a good while ago when I was posting, back on the internet full time now so would love to do an exchange. Happy to do a 1000 deal with an option of extending, I'll do posts daily but they'd be quality and I won't race towards my post count. Not interested in that. All I would ask is that neither of us advertise on each others forums, that includes signature advertisements. If you're fine with that, either log back in on my forum or make a new account and I'll know you've accepted. I've bookmarked your site. Cheers mate.

www.TheMalibuLounge.co.uk

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
animemangaforum.com
FP$
Abu Taj al Deen said:
I'm sorry, I just had no explanation and it seriously looks like my account was the only one affected?
We can put the deal back on, but how many posts did I even have? 30-something? :)
Nope. Future,chinni sama....>.>

I don't wanna name anymore accounts.Anyway,there you have it and I am really sorry about your account :(
Just take a look at my posts to get your post number :p<br /><br />-- 16 Oct 2014, 08:05 --<br /><br />
Elseb said:
I enjoyed your forum a good while ago when I was posting, back on the internet full time now so would love to do an exchange. Happy to do a 1000 deal with an option of extending, I'll do posts daily but they'd be quality and I won't race towards my post count. Not interested in that. All I would ask is that neither of us advertise on each others forums, that includes signature advertisements. If you're fine with that, either log back in on my forum or make a new account and I'll know you've accepted. I've bookmarked your site. Cheers mate.

http://www.TheMalibuLounge.co.uk
what happened to our deal?

Abu Taj al Deen

Paragon
Aug 4, 2011
Australia
BuildTheMasjid.net
FP$
'503 Service Unavailable'

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Everything okay over at One Piece?

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
animemangaforum.com
FP$
Abu Taj al Deen said:
'503 Service Unavailable'

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Everything okay over at One Piece?
Stupid godaddy TT.TT
Take a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=54&t=124141<br /><br />-- 18 Oct 2014, 18:54 --<br /><br />Everything seems to be okay now.Let me know if you face any more trouble :)

warrenisfriendly

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 10, 2013
Australia
www.socialpicnic.net
FP$
I like your forum and I'd like to aim for 1200 posts please.
I cannot guarantee on a deadline as I have only Half a Sunday and every other Tuesdays Free.
Just to let you know also, I do exchanges in the order I receive them. Once I complete them then I'll start on yours.
Is that cool?

My forum is at www.w11.zetaboards.com/eCentral