WTB Advertising Material

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
I am looking for some advertising graphics material for https://www.USHost247.com.

I am looking for new 468x60 banners, top leader banners, and graphics that would be suitable for tops of forum topics. I'm not too picky on the graphics, I just need them to match the website we have.

I am willing to pay cash for completion of these graphics.
You may watermark them until I choose which ones I am willing to purchase.
Upon submission, please state your price of your graphics as well.

johnthan

Reputable
Apr 18, 2016
Jamshedpur
www.gpway.net
FP$
I am looking for some advertising graphics material for https://www.USHost247.com.

I am looking for new 468x60 banners, top leader banners, and graphics that would be suitable for tops of forum topics. I'm not too picky on the graphics, I just need them to match the website we have.

I am willing to pay cash for completion of these graphics.
You may watermark them until I choose which ones I am willing to purchase.
Upon submission, please state your price of your graphics as well.
As I see this post is created almost 10 days ago and one reply is already in the same day when the post was created.

Since I see no progress here, I would like to do this.

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
@Gio
Can this be moved back? I am still interested in advertising material.

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Thank you.

Still need more designs, looking for the best design.
These images will be paid for in US Dollars.
You may submit previews with watermarks if you wish.

Gimpy

New Arrival
Jul 22, 2018
FP$
I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it; I'll probably have some designs ready later this evening. :d

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor

Just want to try my cs4 animation but it seems not cool. though I want to hear your opinion before I redo it again. :D
I like the font on the first one, but like the fade better on the second one. The blue on the edge does seem a little out of place although.
I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it; I'll probably have some designs ready later this evening. :d
Excellent! Would love to see your submissions.

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$

Just want to try my cs4 animation but it seems not cool. though I want to hear your opinion before I redo it again. :D
I like the font on the first one, but like the fade better on the second one. The blue on the edge does seem a little out of place although.
Here is my 3rd and 4th Submission this time I focused on spacing and call to action.

About the instruction for my previous submission I'll redo it tonight. Thanks

Update:

Last edited:

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
What sizes are you looking for? All I see in the original topic is 468x60, but the user above is doing 728x90? So, is it fine for me to do that size instead?

Mine:

View attachment 6009 View attachment 6010
I am looking for new 468x60 banners, top leader banners, and graphics that would be suitable for tops of forum topics.

Could you make the transitions of the slides smoother and slow them down a bit?
Thanks for notification. ;)

Here is my 3rd and 4th Submission this time I focused on spacing and call to action.

Update:

I like the top one on your second submission.

Change the wording to:
"Get started today with your own website!" and then let me know your price.

Reactions: Gio

Kindle

Graphics Guru
May 11, 2013
forumpromotion.net
FP$
I am looking for new 468x60 banners, top leader banners, and graphics that would be suitable for tops of forum topics.

var rm = "read_more ..."; var o = "... Read Less"; var adjustheight = 20; // 20; //
Fixed:
ushost247wm.gif

ushost247nofadewm.gif

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor

Kindle

Graphics Guru
May 11, 2013
forumpromotion.net
FP$

var rm = "read_more ..."; var o = "... Read Less"; var adjustheight = 20; // 20; //
Fixed:
View attachment 6047

View attachment 6046
Thanks, I like the first one. What is the price?
Do you want me to make a 728x90 version? I can also invert the colors creating a different color scheme. Or do you just want that one banner?

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor

Update:

Do you want me to make a 728x90 version? I can also invert the colors creating a different color scheme. Or do you just want that one banner?
I'll take the 728x90 too.
Sorry about this sir, I didn't got an email notification. I'll pm you the details sir.
Thank you, replied.