Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
As long as the two people are above the age of 18, then age is nothing but a number after all. Let people date whoever they wish to date, as long as no one is getting hurt.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I like the rule where you halve your age, then add seven years. So if you're 24, the youngest you should date is 19. I think this only works up to a certain age, though. Early 30s max.

My dad and step mom were 10 years apart, and the dynamic between them always felt a little weird. When they got married, she was 23 or 24, and he was 33 or 34. So emotionally, she was still a little immature while he had more life experience.

Personally, I think it's creepy when older men or women have much younger partners. What's wrong with dating within your own age pool? But if that's their prerogative, so be it; it's none of my business anyway.

Thomasss

Madly Diligent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
Let people love who they want to love, and marry who they want to marry. I think for me it's always going to give me that sense of "weird' at first but I mean really..they're adults, let them make adult decisions. Don't knock it till you try it! :p