Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Site Name: Arcade.ICU
URL: http://arcade.icu/
Type: Website
Site Info: I had an Arcade.li a couple years ago, but I accidentally let that domain expire at one point in time. Anyways, I just figured I'd upload the old site to this new domain, and then update a few things. My personal favorites are 3D Net Blazer and Driving Mad, which also used to be on FP's VIP arcade back in the day.

Have fun returning to 2005 guys!

Reactions: Malcolmjr96
D

Deleted member 5665

Interesting Arcade website you have there. What inspired you to make it? Considering alternative arcade websites and competition there would be on the market including emulators?

Reactions: Cammeh

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
I'll be honest with you @Cameron I use to own a games site too. Use to be very lucrative back in the day, especially because I kept thinking of all sorts of ways that the site got unblocked from "filters" so kids could play the games at school :laughing:

However, I had shut down the site a year or two back as Flash just isn't going to be around any more. In fact, Google Chrome doesn't even support it anymore at all. What is your plan for this? Are you going to get all the games switched to HTML5?

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Interesting Arcade website you have there. What inspired you to make it? Considering alternative arcade websites and competition there would be on the market including emulators?
I just wanted a place to play games for myself. :p

In particular, I wanted to upload a lot of the old flash games I used to play through the arcade MOD that was on phpBB at one point in time.

I'll be honest with you @Cameron I use to own a games site too. Use to be very lucrative back in the day, especially because I kept thinking of all sorts of ways that the site got unblocked from "filters" so kids could play the games at school :laughing:

However, I had shut down the site a year or two back as Flash just isn't going to be around any more. In fact, Google Chrome doesn't even support it anymore at all. What is your plan for this? Are you going to get all the games switched to HTML5?
At some point, I'll probably clear out the arcade and start fresh, and then add the open source HTML5 games that I can find. :p

Don't get many Arcade website's anymore, well you do but not new. Since other platforms are taken over. This site has allot to pick and wish the best of luck
I appreciate that. It's just a good place to take a stroll down memory lane.

Intensive care unit? Funny! :)
Yep.

Hey flash maybe something from past but it's fun playing old games
I agree!