Ask Dylan !

Dylan

FP Elder
I have spent years on ForumPromotion and spent much of my teenage life on here.
I have been known as Dylan & iCrazy.

It has changed so much so that many will never remember or know me.

(I’ve been here for 10 years)

So ask away !

If you ask a question that has already been asked, I will just quote my own response.
 
Last edited:

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
4,376
225
78
27
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
20,492
Dylan said:
I have spent years on ForumPromotion and spent much of my teenage life on here.
I have been down as Dylan & iCrazy.

It has changed so much so that many will never remember or know me.


So ask away !
Hiya Dylan! :D

How old are you? :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dylan

Dylan

FP Elder
Reverie said:
Dylan said:
I have spent years on ForumPromotion and spent much of my teenage life on here.
I have been down as Dylan & iCrazy.

It has changed so much so that many will never remember or know me.


So ask away !
Hiya Dylan! :D

How old are you? :)
21
 

Dylan

FP Elder

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
11,326
406
268
FP$
-0
Did you miss me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dylan

Dylan

FP Elder
Twisty said:
Did you miss me
Of Course Fluffy !

How could I forget you :cheer:
 

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
11,326
406
268
FP$
-0
You remember me! :heart:
 

Dylan

FP Elder

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
11,326
406
268
FP$
-0
How did you know it was me? I've got a different username etc.
 

Dylan

FP Elder
Your profile ;)
 

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
11,326
406
268
FP$
-0
o_O
There is nothing on my profile that would give you the idea it's me. lol
 

Dylan

FP Elder
Aurora said:
what do you work as, if you currently have a job? :p
I am currently a college student an run a small news agency.
 

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
7,195
896
188
30
America
FP$
7,419
Are you the same Dylan from Forum & Site's Interactive? :)
 

Dylan

FP Elder
John123 said:
Are you the same Dylan from Forum & Site's Interactive? :)
Yeah I posted that comment :cool:
 

Dylan

FP Elder
Reverie said:
Dylan said:
John123 said:
Are you the same Dylan from Forum & Site's Interactive? :)
Yeah I posted that comment :cool:
I was wondering the same. :r Glad that is cleared up.

Have you ever dyed your hair before, or at least thought of doing it before?
I have never dyed my hair and never thought of dying it as I think it's fine the way it is. :D
Iris said:
How are you? :p
Good Thanks :D