Ask empire "anything"

Dylan

FP Elder
Why don't you like repeating yourself ?
 

Dylan

FP Elder
Can you repeat that :p

What is you favorite film ?
 

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
11,273
398
268
FP$
20
If you had to pick one staff team here which one would you like to be in.
 
Dylan said:
Can you repeat that :p

What is you favorite film ?
Probably say harry potter movies
Hannibal said:
If you had to pick one staff team here which one would you like to be in.
I pick the person that's willing to help that has experienced in fourming. Someone that has the interest in The subject which is gaming.

So picking witch one. I don't know. You all good in a way
Casssper said:
If you could have invented one thing we have now, what would it be?
I would invented a self powered car.
 
Freddy Krueger said:
Why did you choose Empire as your name? Is there a story behind it?
Good question, Started years ago when I was creating my email account, with yahoo and at the time I was playing allot of age of empires, I was doing allot of empire games lol.

The name was empire3010 back then, then I created an YouTune channel named Empire34453 and it still is today. About a year later I changed from Empire3010 to Empire. On all sites, I'm known as empire.
 

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
11,273
398
268
FP$
20
What is your favorite color
 

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
11,273
398
268
FP$
20
Last thing you watched on TV?
 

Sharon

Seasoned Veteran
Empire said:
Freddy Krueger said:
Why did you choose Empire as your name? Is there a story behind it?
Good question, Started years ago when I was creating my email account, with yahoo and at the time I was playing allot of age of empires, I was doing allot of empire games lol.

The name was empire3010 back then, then I created an YouTune channel named Empire34453 and it still is today. About a year later I changed from Empire3010 to Empire. On all sites, I'm known as empire.
Oh I absolutely loved Age of Empires! It's been years since I've played. I remember it being an awesome games.
 
Ebony Scrooge said:
Empire said:
Freddy Krueger said:
Why did you choose Empire as your name? Is there a story behind it?
Good question, Started years ago when I was creating my email account, with yahoo and at the time I was playing allot of age of empires, I was doing allot of empire games lol.

The name was empire3010 back then, then I created an YouTune channel named Empire34453 and it still is today. About a year later I changed from Empire3010 to Empire. On all sites, I'm known as empire.
Oh I absolutely loved Age of Empires! It's been years since I've played. I remember it being an awesome games.
I played it back in High School, that was 8 years ago or less as9