Ask me boiiis

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Ask me anything you'd like. #banana
I've been a webmaster for 10 years now, and I own a forum with almost 40k members, so I'm more than happy to answer webmaster related stuff too :heart:

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Do you have any tips on how I can establish my upcoming mental health community? :D
I'm in the process of making a forum where I explain fully the things I've done, what I recommend, SEO Packages, etc. As for the answer now, it's hard to say without a direct link but SEO is real important, content is as well. For mental health it's probably best to explain your story if you have any problems with it, or a story of someone you're really close too. This way people feel more comfortable with joining and explaining their stories and asking for help. Success stories help as well :) If you have any of yourself or anyone of course. Hopefully this helps out some. Like I said it's hard to give you some pointers without seeing the site itself

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Do you want a volunteer job helping grow said community? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I already have enough on my plate as it is to help sadly. I can send you the link to the website if you'd like to look up some other useful tips and tricks I picked up :heart:

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Motorcycle :D Though I don't have one I'm planning on getting one around January

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
google or yahoo
Google hands down unless it comes to webmail. Then I've been using Yahoo for years. After AOL email I switched to yahoo and stayed with them ever since. For everything else though google all day (Chrome too)

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Do you like Horror movies?

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Do you like Horror movies?
It's my favorite genre. I can watch others but Horror is what I normally watch when it comes to watching movies. Sadly, there isn't too many good ones that have been made the last few years.

If google wasn't around what would you use
I made my own search engine in like 2009 and never actually did anything with that so I might try to reinvent that and go from there :D

"Chicken" legs or breasts?
#JoyFreak
Breasts, as long as they're off of the bone. I don't eat any meat still on the bone :D

Reactions: JoyFreak

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
What do you think of the new Chucky movie? It looks like Chucky on drugs lol

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
What do you think of the new Chucky movie? It looks like Chucky on drugs lol
I have the hots for that one chick in there so even though it looks like garbage imo I'll probably still end up watching it lol