Asking a Reverie

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
Re: Ask Reverie

My real name starts with an R and I was wanting a word that is relatable to me that also starts with an R, looking through the dictionary I found it and the definition was perfect too :)

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$

If you won a million dollars tax free, what would you do with it?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$

Probably give most of it to my grandmother and pay off all my bills. Then hopefully keep enough where I can have a few vacations. :)

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Package Team
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$

What would you do to improve fp?
And if you are to lazy to answer that.
Whats your favorite place to travel to ?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$

David Smith said:
Favorite FP Staff member and why?
Out of the current team I would have to say Twisted Fairytale or Bazinga it is hard to choose between the both though! I have had more conversations with these 2 staff members. :) Plus they are just generally awesome.

Shole said:
Work on the community atmosphere a bit more. :)
My favorite place to travel to that I've been to so far is West Virginia. :p

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$

Twisted Fairytale said:
Reverie said:
Out of the current team I would have to say Twisted Fairytale or Bazinga it is hard to choose between the both though! I have had more conversations with these 2 staff members. :) Plus they are just generally awesome.
BOOM! I KNEW THIS WAS COMING I WAS WAITING FOR IT! :heart:

Plus, we're both Whovians :D
Lmao! :heart: Gotta show love for the whovian family ;D

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$

Reverie said:
David Smith said:

Shole said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Next question would be what aspects of the atmosphere do you want changed?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$

MasterA said:
Reverie said:
David Smith said:

Shole said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Next question would be what aspects of the atmosphere do you want changed?
No problem. Honestly ForumPromotion has a great base of people who want to come and advertise/exchange. I feel like in those cases the community gets involved and helps eachother out. But the community rarely talks to eachother, you should try and find more reasons to make people want to come to Forum Promotion and stick around other than for advertising purposes. Little mini-contests, random donations. Sometimes I see in the Hello topic, it's mostly staff talking back and forth but no members really come in - now there isn't much you can do about that specifically of course, you just have to make the community more appealing. :)

I think the name changes of staff members for the Christmas theme was a great idea, but why not open that to all members as well and either get a free name change or a discounted one (little late on it for this Christmas, but a future idea.)

Try and do some more big contests, during the summer there was a huge Forum Battle against 50+ forums (the forum I was an admin at won) I think that brought FP more traffic as well as more traffic for the included forums. Gotta figure out some contests that will include more people that can help FP and the other forums out as well.

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$

ddoesmc said:
How did you decide your username?
I was searching for a new name, and since my real name begins with a R, I browsed the dictionary for words that begin with the letter R. Reverie stood out and I feel that it suits me. :)