Selling Brandable Domains

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$

Post Edited (5/25/19) Regarding Below: (TriCityWork.com removed from listing)

Make an offer. Looking for between $100,000 and 1 million.

Tri-City - as in the numerous tri-city areas across the US and maybe other nations.

• Tri-Cities (TN, VA,)
  • Tri-Cities (New York State)
  • Tri-Cities (Outside San Francisco)
  • Tri-Cities (North Carolina)
  • etc...

Payment by PayPal LOL....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JoyFreak

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
It;s an big unrealistic joke
$50,000 isn't. On GoDaddy, they have a similar site for that much with these terms.

Well, I'm not sure how to price it - and I don't know if the guy with the similar site is an idiot or not. I guess If I could find out - how long that listing has been on there.

But honestly, Iv'e seen really dumb sales - like Chinese buying nonsense numbers to satisfy some Chinese superstition thing.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
It's going to be tough. Now I've put it on Go Daddy Auctions for $49,900 - but I'm not holding my breath!

But as you say, it's finding those companies or maybe domain resellers or something.

I figure there are few rich people on FP, but even with that - below $10,000 would be the max.

Let's be civil. I'm not angry over the joking on the thread - I understand the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deathstarr

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
$50,000 isn't. On GoDaddy, they have a similar site for that much with these terms.

Well, I'm not sure how to price it - and I don't know if the guy with the similar site is an idiot or not. I guess If I could find out - how long that listing has been on there.

But honestly, Iv'e seen really dumb sales - like Chinese buying nonsense numbers to satisfy some Chinese superstition thing.
Just because something is going for that much doesn't mean that it's actually that much. You'd have to look at domains similar that have been sold, as well as look to see if it's a domain, or an actual website. No one will ever be willing to spend that much on a domain that's not either completely unique, OR not a LLL TLD.

Of course this is my opinion, and if you are going to continue with this I do wish you the best on your endeavor, however I'd look at somewhere else like flippa if you're trying to sell something of that price range :)

EDIT: I don't know if it's still on there but they use to have a domain price checker.

Reactions: JoyFreak