Closed! Win a FREE Xenforo License!

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
3,410
73
88
26
Kladovo
FP$
3,156
When will this be decided if I may ask :)
 

noreturn

Addicted
Mar 20, 2011
755
0
51
32
FP$
14
When I asked snobo. told me that there was only 2 more staff that needed to vote.. And that was 2 days ago so it should be sometime tomorrow if I was to guess.
 

noreturn

Addicted
Mar 20, 2011
755
0
51
32
FP$
14
ZINC said:
The Community Team couldn't come up with a decision, but I shall take all our top 3 and put it in a random number generator meaning our top 3 have a 33.333 percent chance of winning now :)
That actually almost sounds more fair :D
 

SpeakWhatsReal

Addicted
Mar 24, 2012
838
0
26
27
Notepad ++
speakwhatsreal.com
FP$
6
ZINC said:
The random number generator got two members equal but we now have a winner.... :D
Why in the world would you guys use a number generator? People should have gotten the license based on there post.......... Well that's atleast what I read in post #1.
 

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
1,176
265
123
26
Coventry, England
FP$
8,420
SpeakWhatsReal said:
Why in the world would you guys use a number generator? People should have gotten the license based on there post.......... Well that's atleast what I read in post #1.
ZINC said:
The Community Team couldn't come up with a decision, but I shall take all our top 3 and put it in a random number generator meaning our top 3 have a 33.333 percent chance of winning now :)
^ This. :)
 

Luke

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
4,912
2
123
22
New Zealand
pixelstax.com
FP$
14
SpeakWhatsReal said:
ZINC said:
The random number generator got two members equal but we now have a winner.... :D
Why in the world would you guys use a number generator? People should have gotten the license based on there post.......... Well that's atleast what I read in post #1.
We couldn't decide on the order of the top #3 but already had 3 people. Already said this above though ;)

In the end because there was a draw I chose.
 

SpeakWhatsReal

Addicted
Mar 24, 2012
838
0
26
27
Notepad ++
speakwhatsreal.com
FP$
6
Haz0r said:
SpeakWhatsReal said:
Why in the world would you guys use a number generator? People should have gotten the license based on there post.......... Well that's atleast what I read in post #1.
ZINC said:
The Community Team couldn't come up with a decision, but I shall take all our top 3 and put it in a random number generator meaning our top 3 have a 33.333 percent chance of winning now :)
^ This. :)
You do realize that was posted after people spent there time writing why they wanted it? I Just think it's highly unfair for the people who spent time writing and put there heart into it, has to be turned out into a 3 time hat draw instead of the admin or whoever is in charge, has a vote for the top 3 and figure out the winner, not just randomly picking it? Doesn't that seem fairer?
 

Luke

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
4,912
2
123
22
New Zealand
pixelstax.com
FP$
14
SpeakWhatsReal said:
Haz0r said:
SpeakWhatsReal said:
Why in the world would you guys use a number generator? People should have gotten the license based on there post.......... Well that's atleast what I read in post #1.
ZINC said:
The Community Team couldn't come up with a decision, but I shall take all our top 3 and put it in a random number generator meaning our top 3 have a 33.333 percent chance of winning now :)
^ This. :)
You do realize that was posted after people spent there time writing why they wanted it? I Just think it's highly unfair for the people who spent time writing and put there heart into it, has to be turned out into a 3 time hat draw instead of the admin or whoever is in charge, has a vote for the top 3 and figure out the winner, not just randomly picking it? Doesn't that seem fairer?
How's it unfair, as I've said: Lorcan, Lunar and I picked our top 3's based on what you wrote. We then couldn't come to an agreement so I suggested a random number generator for the 3 we had priced which bought out no results as there was a tie.

From then, I singularly picked the order of the 3 we had previously chosen and that's how we got the winner so the random number generator was mostly irrelevant.

;)