Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$

Community Billboards Auction #17
Auction Closes on September 30th, at 10 P.M. (EST)

In this auction, you are bidding on the opportunity to have your text link advertised on Forum Promotion's forum index in the "Community Billboards" advertising space until October 31st 2018. Please review the guidelines prior to bidding.

Bidding Guidelines:
  • Bidding Increments - You must bid at least ten (10) FP$ higher than the previous bidder. The minimum bid is posted at the bottom of this topic.
  • Mandatory Information on First Post - In your first bid, you are asked to supply the link and text. That way, if you win, we can add you instantly.
  • Cash on Hand - You must have the amount of cash that you are bidding. If you make a bid and do not have that amount already, your bid will be ignored and deleted.
  • End of Auction - Only bids before closing time will count. The highest bidder with a valid bid will be considered winner. Each week, the bidding will stop at different times in order to favor everyone wherever in the world they are.
  • *This Auction Only* - If you won the previous Community Billboards Auction and had won the Community Billboards Monthly Contest within the past 2 auctions and contests, you cannot participate this round.

Bidding Form:
IMPORTANT! In your first bid, please supply your forum link screenshot, and text by using the code below. If you do not provide the relevant information, then we have the right to remove your bid.
Code:
[b]URL[/b]:
[b]Link Text[/b]:
[b]Forum Screenshot[/b]:
[b]Bid[/b]:

Minimum Bid: Twenty (20) FP$
Bidding Ends on: September 30th, at 10 P.M. (EST)

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
URL: http://GamingBoards.net/
Link Text: We're gaming enthusiasts who love to talk gaming. GamingBoards.net provides game reviews, guides, discussions, and best of all, gaming friends. Join us and become a part of the family, we'd love to welcome you aboard! :bluesquarerolleyes:
:fastparrot:
Forum Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/YWTVrWZ.png
Bid: 200FP$

Last edited:

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
Going on past winners, I see that websites were also deemed winners at one point or another and I don't believe the rules have been amended since then.

So they don't have to be forums, Websites are also allowed.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
*This Auction Only* - If you won the previous Community Billboards Auction and had won the Community Billboards Monthly Contest within the past 2 auctions and contests, you cannot participate this round.
I feel like I'm being targeted ;)
Lmao jk :)

• Whistle
Reactions: Ajay
Status
Not open for further replies.