Dou you listen to music while you work?

D

Deleted member 44219

No. I don't listen to the music that you guys listen to. I listen to my favourite song of all time: "My Computer Fan In The Background While I'm Typing This". Best song ever.

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
No. I don't listen to the music that you guys listen to. I listen to my favourite song of all time: "My Computer Fan In The Background While I'm Typing This". Best song ever.
I think your typing is making songs :p

Lämmchen

Resident
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Yes, I always listen to music while working. I listen to many different genres of music...depending on what I'm doing will depend on which one I choose. When I worked as a Project Admin for a huge company and someone had a high priority job for me to do I would pull out my iPod and crank up The Creation (Excerpts): Terzett mit Chor: "Der Herr ist gross in seiner Macht".

Whenever I do a portrait I can't concentrate unless there is music playing.

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
We shouldn't be listening to music in our office..

..so we don't (honest!).

..what, this?

..it's an internet connectivity signal. If the music stops we know we have a problem that needs fixing! :D

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
If it's work that I really need to concentrate on such as writing an essay then I will work in silence generally. If it's mundane tasks such as proof reading or tidying it up, then I will need music to entertain myself. :)

D

Deleted member 44219

I think your typing is making songs :p
How have I not noticed that?! :0

But again. I don't listen to Music while I work. I tried it once, it was okay but I still prefer the Silence and Sound of my PC's Fan and Keyboard. To me, listening to Music while working is a bit distracting.

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
Every day at work someone plays music. It definitely makes work go by faster, it's nice when something good plays.