Dou you listen to music while you work?

D

Deleted member 44219

No. I don't listen to the music that you guys listen to. I listen to my favourite song of all time: "My Computer Fan In The Background While I'm Typing This". Best song ever.

No. I don't listen to the music that you guys listen to. I listen to my favourite song of all time: "My Computer Fan In The Background While I'm Typing This". Best song ever.
I think your typing is making songs :p

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Yes, I always listen to music while working. I listen to many different genres of music...depending on what I'm doing will depend on which one I choose. When I worked as a Project Admin for a huge company and someone had a high priority job for me to do I would pull out my iPod and crank up The Creation (Excerpts): Terzett mit Chor: "Der Herr ist gross in seiner Macht".

Whenever I do a portrait I can't concentrate unless there is music playing.

Nerdface

Familiar Face
We shouldn't be listening to music in our office..

..so we don't (honest!).

..what, this?

..it's an internet connectivity signal. If the music stops we know we have a problem that needs fixing! :D

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
If it's work that I really need to concentrate on such as writing an essay then I will work in silence generally. If it's mundane tasks such as proof reading or tidying it up, then I will need music to entertain myself. :)

D

Deleted member 44219

I think your typing is making songs :p
How have I not noticed that?! :0

But again. I don't listen to Music while I work. I tried it once, it was okay but I still prefer the Silence and Sound of my PC's Fan and Keyboard. To me, listening to Music while working is a bit distracting.

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
Every day at work someone plays music. It definitely makes work go by faster, it's nice when something good plays.