Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

LadyLannie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2013
FP$
I would have to say that, PHP is by far my favorite programming language. I have been studying and learning every aspect of PHP for 10+ years now. I also know a few others like c++ and Python but haven't dived into them like I really wanted to.

Suraf

New Arrival
Mar 29, 2017
FP$
I'm honestly surprised at how much PHP has so far. Isn't it broken like we've all been discussing that back then? :rolleyes:

I voted for C# because I love the simplicity of it. I even code software for my community in C#, most of the time.

risharde

New Arrival
May 17, 2017
FP$
I used to love PHP as my number one but then I rediscovered some cool stuff that JAVA can do... like keeping things in memory compared to PHP. Not that PHP cannot do that but it requires much more programming. Syntax wise, I like the object oriented format of JAVA as well compared to PHP's version

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$
Right now, it would have to be Go, beautifully simple and wonderfully fast.

If you already know a programming language, it's fairly easy to learn and will probably look fairly familiar, while not overloading your brain with a 101 different features and idioms.

It is strongly typed though which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. It can help to protect you from myself, I'm my biggest enemy, although that might slow you down when mocking features up, but it pays dividends in letting people know what types go in and what go out which the compiler enforces as law.

D

Deleted member 44219

PHP is a popular language for forums. A lot of forums are built using it. Facebook in it's early days was made entirely in PHP.