Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 2, 2016
Vermont
www.yaketys.com
FP$
Site URL: https://yaketys.com/
Package: Emerald
Total posts on your forum: 190,100
Packager Preferences: I would like some new faces, so packagers that haven't done a package for Yaketys.
Area Preferences: Any area with the exceptions of the Fun Zone and Game Room. Also, please make and intro thread.
Would you like to upgrade all replies to threads?: No
Do you permit our packagers to promote Forum Promotion in their signatures on your forum? Yes

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

Your Emerald package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 4/4
Replies: 8/8

Packagers working
Kaynil (2/2 topics, 4/4 replies)
Jerlene posting as Jerlene (2/2 topics, 4/4 replies)

So sorry, I forgot to post that we've accepted this lol. @Jason76, are you still helping with this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
I am okay in taking Yaketys but it can't be before Wednesday. I will be unavailable for sure the next two days. I can't do anything about that. I know it is a bad timing. I am sorry. :(

Jazzy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 2, 2016
Vermont
www.yaketys.com
FP$
Hey @Jazzy,

@Haze has left our staff team, so either me or @Kaynil will complete his part of this package. Is that okay with you?
I'm sorry to hear @Haze has left the staff team. He did a wonderful job and will be sorely missed. Thank you for offering to complete the package for me.
I am okay in taking Yaketys but it can't be before Wednesday. I will be unavailable for sure the next two days. I can't do anything about that. I know it is a bad timing. I am sorry. :(
Please don't feel bad or be sorry. I can wait until you return.