• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Forum Post Exchange

premiere

Familiar Face
Jan 26, 2013
Great Lakes Region, U.S.
www.peerjaq.com
FP$
Forum Link: http://www.peerjaq.com
Your name on the board: premiere
Exchange Details: Active. For each post you make on my Web Forum, I will make a post on your Web Forum. I generally do not post on weekends but I will be sure to match your post count from Peerjaq.com for that complete week by 12:00am Saturday, but likely sooner if not daily. For example, if you have a post count of 10 on peerjaq.com, I will be sure to match that by having 10 posts (all quality) on your forum.

Type of poster: I am not a spammer. I have a wide range of interests that include current events, politics and news, music, sports, technology, programming, video games, nutrition, general chat, reading, environmental science, movies, cyberactivism, etc. Also, I always utilize an Avatar and Signature if possible. I will use one of the following usernames:
  • premiere
  • .aqpl3seeD
  • Divergent

If you allow advertising on your forum I will duplicate the signature you see in this post. If you do not allow advertising I have other signatures that incorporate the usernames listed above.

Thank you!

premiere

Familiar Face
Jan 26, 2013
Great Lakes Region, U.S.
www.peerjaq.com
FP$
Beetle King said:
5 posts with Avatar and Signature. Done.

EDIT: Admin must approve them :happy:

-- 06 Mar 2013, 23:09 --

JoshSmith said:
5/5 with centerstagesports?
I registered, setup my Profile and Avatar, but I never received the confirmation email and I don't have the necessary permissions to post topics or replies.<br /><br />-- 06 Mar 2013, 23:44 --<br /><br />
bauss said:
5 for 5 with thepokertalk.com?
5 posts with Avatar. Done.

bauss

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 3, 2012
FP$
I'm posting now, but I had a problem uploading my avatar. My avatar size is 12.8 KB, and it says it needs to be smaller then 6.00KB which is really small. Can you change it?

Edit: Done my posts.