Enzo

Resident
Feb 17, 2010
FP$
Another 5/5 :)? with interhub.org

premiere

Familiar Face
megan123 said:
Hi premiere my names robertson123 thats my daughters name that i use on here to save the confusion.I will do 5 posts with you all i ask is if you can add an avatar to your profile and make an introduction i will do the same on your site once agreed i will make a start on your site
5 posts with Avatar, Signature, and Introduction Topic (I always do this as a sixth post)

-- 14 Mar 2013, 23:05 --

tehgamingtube said:
5 posts with Avatar and Signature. Done!<br /><br />-- 14 Mar 2013, 23:15 --<br /><br />
Enzo said:
Another 5/5 :)? with interhub.org
5 more posts. Done!

megan123

Resident
Sep 26, 2012
uk
freepromotion.org.uk
FP$
Hey i get this message when i click on the activate my account link in my email to get on your site please fix this problem thanks

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.<br /><br />-- 15 Mar 2013, 16:18 --<br /><br />Ok premiere i dont know what happened this morning with your site but its working now.I have managed to get the posts completed we are now even thanks for this post exchange

premiere

Familiar Face
megan123 said:
Hey i get this message when i click on the activate my account link in my email to get on your site please fix this problem thanks

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

-- 15 Mar 2013, 16:18 --

Ok premiere i dont know what happened this morning with your site but its working now.I have managed to get the posts completed we are now even thanks for this post exchange
Yeah, sorry about that. My host was updating the server.

All is well with peerjaq.com