Apr 7, 2013
forums.techiesay.com
FP$

Grimalkin

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Thank you for registering and posting. I'm glad you got the registration email.

Could we possibly exchange for 5 more, please?

Thanks in advance!

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
I tried signing up to your forum however it keeps saying my username is too long :/ So I signed up as Ash but I still haven't gotten the email for registration. ***nevermind I got the email

premiere

Familiar Face
Jan 26, 2013
Great Lakes Region, U.S.
www.peerjaq.com
FP$
*Bump for updated OP also quoted below:
Forum Link: http://www.peerjaq.com
Your name on the board: premiere
Exchange Details: Active. For each post you make on my Web Forum, I will make a post on your Web Forum. I generally do not post on weekends but I will be sure to match your post count from Peerjaq.com for that complete week by 12:00am Saturday, but likely sooner if not daily. For example, if you have a post count of 10 on peerjaq.com, I will be sure to match that by having 10 posts (all quality) on your forum.

Type of poster: I am not a spammer. I have a wide range of interests that include current events, politics and news, music, sports, technology, programming, video games, nutrition, general chat, reading, environmental science, movies, cyberactivism, etc. Also, I always utilize an Avatar and Signature if possible. I will use one of the following usernames:
  • premiere
  • .aqpl3seeD
  • Divergent

If you allow advertising on your forum I will duplicate the signature you see in this post. If you do not allow advertising I have other signatures that incorporate the usernames listed above.

Thank you!