PURCHASE TEMPLATE

Website URL:
Package Name:
Any Special Requests:

Send via a private message (PM).

TEXT VERSION

SERVICE STATUS: OPEN

RULES OF SERVICE

1. All payments must be made upfront and in full amount through PayPal. By purchasing anything you agree that all transactions are final and are non-refundable.
2. You must send the payment as a gift, otherwise you must cover the fees.
3. After placing an order you will receive an estimated time frame (if not already stated) in which the order is going to be completed.
4. I have the right to reject any order for any reason. It will be most likely because I'm not familiar with your forum or blog genre.

ACTIVE PACKAGES

15 day versions of the active packages are also available. They will come at half the price and half the content.

30 Day Reply/Thread Active Package --- $40 USD
Description:
This active package is a combination of both - replies and thread. You will be receiving new threads which other members of your forum can reply to and also you will be receiving replies to already existing threads.
Daily Replies: 3
Daily Threads: 2
Total Content: 90 Replies + 60 Threads

30 Day Reply Active Package --- $30 USD
Description:
This active package is made only of replies. It will be providing new posts to already existing threads in your forum.
Daily Replies: 5
Total Replies: 150

30 Day Thread Active Package --- $20 USD
Description:
This active package is made only of threads. It will be providing new threads which other member can reply to.
Daily Threads: 2
Total Threads: 60

STANDARD PACKAGES

Bronze Package --- $4 USD
Replies: 15
Threads: 5
Total Content: 20
- FOR BLOGS: 10 Comments

Silver Package --- $8 USD
Replies: 30
Threads: 10
Total Content: 40
- FOR BLOGS: 20 Comments

Gold Package --- $12 USD
Replies: 45
Threads: 15
Total Content: 60
- FOR BLOGS: 30 Comments

PURCHASE TEMPLATE

Website URL:
Package Name:
Any Special Requests:

Send via a private message (PM).

INFORMATION

A fulfilled profile will be provided. Please, note that I will not put any personal details.
2. If I'm a new member to your forum I will of course post an introduction thread.
3. Minimum of 40 words per reply and 60 words per thread are guaranteed. However, I'm almost never staying near the bottom lines and I mostly do 60-120 worded posts. Sometimes more.
4. I'm trying not to make any punctual, grammar and whatever other mistakes there are. But we all know that we are humans and a typo might occur here and there. I double check for any mistakes and if I find any I fix them but if you also notice something which I have missed feel free to message me to correct it.
5. As I love forums and chatting the posts I'm going to make are for sure going to look natural. Also, I will never mention that I'm doing a paid service.
6. You will be provided with daily reports on the progress.

PRICING

The prices you see aren't really the cheapest ones which you can find but they aren't the most expensive one neither. I believe that the services are priced average and fair and based on quality. There are also discounts and sweat deals coming up from time to time.

WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME

To start off, do you think that you would even need to hire me? To answer that question you need to ask yourself a question - do I really need a paid posting service? Will I benefit it from it? Well, the answer might be yes or no. If you are planning on starting a new community the paid posting service can help you to build some new content in the beginning so the boards don't look empty and send away potential members. And for already established communities - it really depends on the activity level. If you are satisfied with the amount of content you are receiving you might not need to purchase paid posting. But if you struggle to maintain a constant activity level the service might help by adding some extra posts here and there.

So, paid posting is exactly what it is. You pay a freelancer to post content on your forum. It can't make the activity level go to the moon and back, heh I'm not a wizard. What I can promise you is that if you choose to hire me I will try to do a great job and you will receive some lovely conversations on your forum.

Last edited:

Reddyash

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 11, 2015
webhostingsupportforum.com
FP$

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$