Free Banner Exchange (Now SSL)

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
For those interested, Free Banner Exchange, is a 1 for 1 banner exchange site, where for every 1 pageview that registers on the code provided to you, your ad or ads in the system gets the opportunity to be seen 1 time; SO the higher your pageview count, the higher chance that you will get people clicking on your ads in the network.

There is only one banner size option in the system, and it is 468x60; none any bigger or any smaller. So take that into mind when deciding to use the system.

For your information AGAIN (repeating what I wrote ABOVE), this system just literally a banner exchange system. No system of having to sit there viewing banners. You get a code, place it on your site, add your 468x60 banner to the system, and your good to go, so long as you are generating pageviews against the code.

Last but not least, they have finally updated to SSL, so this should work on forums, sites or blogs that are using SSL.
Free Banner Exchange!

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
seems interesting and does it work?
I do get clicks when using it, but because most of the sites on there aren't generally user generated content, I don't get clicks frequent enough to be the best source for my own advertising. Though I believe I have gotten a few users from it in the past couple of months.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Would love to see forums or blogs using this, as currently the only sites sending pageviews (and clicks to be fair) through the system, would be these "make money" sites, and a few actual service websites (proxys, traffic generation sites, etc) that aren't that popular.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Love to have people try this out! If people use this long enough, I am willing to donate FP$ to those lucky users!