Free Banner Exchange (Now SSL)

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
For those interested, Free Banner Exchange, is a 1 for 1 banner exchange site, where for every 1 pageview that registers on the code provided to you, your ad or ads in the system gets the opportunity to be seen 1 time; SO the higher your pageview count, the higher chance that you will get people clicking on your ads in the network.

There is only one banner size option in the system, and it is 468x60; none any bigger or any smaller. So take that into mind when deciding to use the system.

For your information AGAIN (repeating what I wrote ABOVE), this system just literally a banner exchange system. No system of having to sit there viewing banners. You get a code, place it on your site, add your 468x60 banner to the system, and your good to go, so long as you are generating pageviews against the code.

Last but not least, they have finally updated to SSL, so this should work on forums, sites or blogs that are using SSL.
Free Banner Exchange!

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
seems interesting and does it work?
I do get clicks when using it, but because most of the sites on there aren't generally user generated content, I don't get clicks frequent enough to be the best source for my own advertising. Though I believe I have gotten a few users from it in the past couple of months.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Would love to see forums or blogs using this, as currently the only sites sending pageviews (and clicks to be fair) through the system, would be these "make money" sites, and a few actual service websites (proxys, traffic generation sites, etc) that aren't that popular.

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
New York
www.revillution.net
FP$
Looking through the directory, nothing seems to display, so I'm not sure how liable this service is to use. Doesn't seem like it's worth the time or hassle. Plus, the fact that it's a 468x60 banner and no option for say 88x31.....seems a bit offputting for most forum users IMHO.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Well, it is a bit hard to find exchanges like this that has 88x31 in the graphic selection, as it is technically a non-standard advertising size. You don't see many sites offering that as a selection, unless it is through an affiliation of some sort (1 on 1, free or paid).

Their directory selection never shows up anything (which probably is turned off), but the graphics in the system can be found under the All Ads selection anyways. I don't know their reasoning behind not showing the active exchange users under the directory area.

The previous exchange program I had used before this one, just suddenly stopped recording pageview generation on the code provided to me, which if that hadn't happened, I probably would be recommending that one, over this one, as they have 5 graphic size selections available, instead of just the one.