Free Free Reviews!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I'm looking to fill my blog so I'll review your sites for free. All reviews will appear in my blog that's in my signature. Just reply with your URL and I'll get started. Please do not PM me regarding this offer! I'll let you know, in this thread, when your review is complete.
What kind of sites are you looking to review? Not sure if it would be suitable but would be nice if you could review my portfolio site :D

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
I'm looking to fill my blog so I'll review your sites for free. All reviews will appear in my blog that's in my signature. Just reply with your URL and I'll get started. Please do not PM me regarding this offer! I'll let you know, in this thread, when your review is complete.
What kind of sites are you looking to review? Not sure if it would be suitable but would be nice if you could review my portfolio site :D
I'm still working out the kinks with everything. I'm trying to figure out this plugin and modify it to my liking. I'm also trying to come up with a better template to use.

Anyway, I finished your review. https://senselessblogger.com/review-aakash-pereira-personal-portfolio/

I'll get to the rest of you tomorrow, hopefully.

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Reactions: Jerlene