• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

How did you find us?

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Great you found us! Hopefully you are glad to have found us. Anyways ...

Please post here where you found our link. You can post links to the forum or place you found out about us from or give the members name of a person that referred you here. It helps us find out what ways of advertising works best.

OurTinyMiracles

Familiar Face
May 16, 2007
FP$
Well, I originally found you on the freeforums.org support forum.
Then I forgot about you. And a couple of days ago I typed forum promotion into google as I was trying to promote my forum, and there you appeared!

:lol:

Mobius

New Arrival
Aug 2, 2007
FP$
through forumdirectory on free froums if memory serves....often it doesnt though sadly!

It was free forums support if not.

I need to lay off the coffee.

Raro

New Arrival
Aug 8, 2007
FP$
I found you guys just randomley, but this site looks intresting, and you have a pretty big amount of members and activity! :D

Garethlover

Familiar Face
Aug 14, 2007
s2.invisionfree.com
FP$
At advertise Center I saw a banner at the botton of that page and that I would join. (But I have seen this site before but was a bit undicided to join or not to join.) (Cos Im a member of over 1000 other forums).