How did you find us?

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
I found this forum from Google when I was looking for forums sites.
Thanks for letting us know! We are glad you found us. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience here. :)

I'm actually a returning member from around 2011!:)
We are excited to have you back! If you let me know what your previous account was, we’d be able to merge your accounts, if you like. :)

D

Deleted member 44219

I was looking for a website to advertise my forum. Then this site came across as one of the first result. Glad I joined.

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
I found FP through Jason's mention in one of the other forum where I post. I thought It'd be worth joining and contribute because I am out of touch with many webmaster and forum management work lately.
That’s awesome! Thank you for letting us know. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience here. :)

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Snap.

Re-found you searching (probably via swagbucks or a similar site) for advice on how to promote a forum &/or encourage people to post. Decided to actually register only to find I already was - don't remember doing that at all.
lol That's always a nice surprise though. Welcome back!

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Nov 16, 2011
In Thomas's Mind
FP$
Snap.

Re-found you searching (probably via swagbucks or a similar site) for advice on how to promote a forum &/or encourage people to post. Decided to actually register only to find I already was - don't remember doing that at all.
We're glad you found us again! :)

Reactions: jenna appleseed