Re: How to build? Something to connect to 3g and convert to
Doesn't recognize mine Plus mine isn't listed on the site.Dennis said:The software is the same for each phone, It should work.Aly said:Doesn't work for mine :/ 900G not U900Dennis said:Well Ive tried searching and so far found this:
1. Download the LG pc sync software [aka LG PCSuite] here http://www.lg.com/uk/support-mobile/lg-U900#pcsync (which is for pc)
2. Extract to the desktop and start the installer, then select "internet kit" from the menu.
3. Once you have installed the internet kit, go to the start menu and type "lg" and run the internet kit application.
4. Go back to the installer where you installed the internet kit from and choose to install the usb driver.
5. Connect the phone to your pc with a usb data cable [if you dont have one you want this one http://www.amazon.com/iNcido-Brand-900G ... B005HF4D2O but just check thats the right one first..
6. Now go back to the Internet kit application, Click the "new" button with the phone and the plus symbol, Enter all the required details.
7. Select the profile you made, then click on the modem button on the right, choose your phone from the dropdown list and click ok.
8. Click connect and then start your web browser. [i suggest you get the opera browser http://www.opera.com/ and use the turbo mode which compresses webpages and saves data costs and also speeds up page loading. Also you may want to disable the loading of images in the settings to firther save data costs].
Thats it, then you should be able to access the internet.
Thank you though. I'll just go without internet.