How to make a stat tracking website for a game?

GameHandout

Acquaintance
Jan 1, 2017
gamehandout.com
FP$
You know how you have websites like OP.GG that allow you to look up the stats and all information on league of legends. This includes win rates, how many people played what champion, how many people lost with said champion ,what role they went, etc. How do you go about making something like that for a game?

You have to be smart or know how to code, I mean not just website! I been you need to know how to do the basic game programming. The site has to be linked to the game. somehow.

I know got GTA5 that makes plugins and mods then it gets connected to the stats online to able to use the CAD, like checking the plats and players name

GameHandout

Acquaintance
Jan 1, 2017
gamehandout.com
FP$
You have to be smart or know how to code, I mean not just website! I been you need to know how to do the basic game programming. The site has to be linked to the game. somehow.

I know got GTA5 that makes plugins and mods then it gets connected to the stats online to able to use the CAD, like checking the plats and players name
That's what I thought tbh. I was hoping there'd be plugins/mods already out there that could link most games or something lol.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
Old topic archived. If you are still having issues, feel free to create a new topic with any up to date info you need technical support with, or PM a moderator to move this out of the solved board. :)