• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Right it has been opened to the public - Still no theme but I'm continuously looking and I have a logo made ready when I get a theme.
What kind of budget would you say you have for a theme? There are some beautiful premium gaming based themes out there for XenForo.

suny

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
I have just visited your site and found it interesting. I was not signed/registered there so maybe I couldn't see all. However, I could see the last post Resource Section that was posted on 21st February. I guess you must be planning to do some more work to make this lovely site vibrant.

LewisPotato

Acquaintance
Jun 7, 2017
FP$
Hello all,

I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity with this site, basically I fallen ill and was in hospital for weeks, I had no chance to continue the site so I set my hosts to not renew, so I figured they would shut the server down at the end of my current billing cycle but instead they shut down the server immediately and deleted the server data.

So I had to dig around for a back up and the latest I could get was when I setup the forums, no addons, no themes or permissions set up.. I was quite upset about the situation but I've managed to restore what I could from memory, please take a look again.

I'm now looking into getting content writers, I'd love some suggestions please.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Hello all,

I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity with this site, basically I fallen ill and was in hospital for weeks, I had no chance to continue the site so I set my hosts to not renew, so I figured they would shut the server down at the end of my current billing cycle but instead they shut down the server immediately and deleted the server data.

So I had to dig around for a back up and the latest I could get was when I setup the forums, no addons, no themes or permissions set up.. I was quite upset about the situation but I've managed to restore what I could from memory, please take a look again.

I'm now looking into getting content writers, I'd love some suggestions please.
I believe I mentioned this before as well but you have way too many forums that have nothing to do with gaming. As a gaming forum, you need to have a wide variety of sections to discuss gaming topics. You have 3 sections for announcements, changes and information. This could be one section.

Some graphical work wouldn't go amiss either.

I'm PMed you about this ;)

D

Deleted member 44219

I just visited the Site again and noticed the Logo. It looks a bit childish in my opinion.