• Yes

• Somewhat

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

suny

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
I have just visited your site and found it interesting. I was not signed/registered there so maybe I couldn't see all. However, I could see the last post Resource Section that was posted on 21st February. I guess you must be planning to do some more work to make this lovely site vibrant.

LewisPotato

Acquaintance
Jun 7, 2017
FP$
Hello all,

I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity with this site, basically I fallen ill and was in hospital for weeks, I had no chance to continue the site so I set my hosts to not renew, so I figured they would shut the server down at the end of my current billing cycle but instead they shut down the server immediately and deleted the server data.

So I had to dig around for a back up and the latest I could get was when I setup the forums, no addons, no themes or permissions set up.. I was quite upset about the situation but I've managed to restore what I could from memory, please take a look again.

I'm now looking into getting content writers, I'd love some suggestions please.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Hello all,

I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity with this site, basically I fallen ill and was in hospital for weeks, I had no chance to continue the site so I set my hosts to not renew, so I figured they would shut the server down at the end of my current billing cycle but instead they shut down the server immediately and deleted the server data.

So I had to dig around for a back up and the latest I could get was when I setup the forums, no addons, no themes or permissions set up.. I was quite upset about the situation but I've managed to restore what I could from memory, please take a look again.

I'm now looking into getting content writers, I'd love some suggestions please.
I believe I mentioned this before as well but you have way too many forums that have nothing to do with gaming. As a gaming forum, you need to have a wide variety of sections to discuss gaming topics. You have 3 sections for announcements, changes and information. This could be one section.

Some graphical work wouldn't go amiss either.

I'm PMed you about this ;)

D

Deleted member 44219

I just visited the Site again and noticed the Logo. It looks a bit childish in my opinion.