If you're curious then ask me something

Lämmchen

Resident
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Motorcycle or Bicycle?
Bicycle! I love to cycle. I used to ride 20 miles a day for 5 days a week when I lived elsewhere. Where I live now I can't find trails like that without driving over an hour to get to them.

Lämmchen

Resident
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Who do you wish you could get back into contact with?
I would love to get back into touch with a friend I used to do freelance graphics with in Chicago. He taught me a lot about doing freelance work and doing our job more efficiently and he also dragged me all over Chicago to admire the architecture of the buildings and more importantly the ornate elevators LOL

Lämmchen

Resident
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Apart from amazon own TV shows and whatnot but you gotta like there free postage deal right?
YESSSSSSS! I've been a Prime member since it practically started and won't give it up. They say they're going from 2 day to 1 day shipping which only means they get the package out in 1 day not that you'll necessarily receive it in one, but so far out of my recent orders I've had ONE be delivered in one day. The others are still about 2-4 day deliveries.

I hate when things come from China and are marked Prime. Like...HOW??? Not going to happen.