Looking for a project partner

bullish

Acquaintance
Oct 29, 2018
FP$
I'm bullish and I'd like to find a partner to work with me on something online that can make us some income. I have a few servers with DigitalOcean and have some startup capital to get a website up and running. I wanted to use a premium script from Codesters, CodeCanyon, or any other site and passively create an income stream.

What I need is a developer that's interested and can volunteer his/her skill(s) towards any small site modifications to our script and a solid outreach plan to get visitors and engagement. I'm not sure what kind of site I want to begin, but it could be anything from a blog to social media services. It's all profitable, it just takes a solid developer, some creativity, and an SEO plan. Placing ads and generating revenue is the easy part when we have traffic. And the best part is, we can automatically start another project as soon as one is complete - that way we can setup multiple income streams.

If you're a developer and want to talk and see if we can come up with something to monetize I'd love to hear back from you asap.

Message me here, or find me on Discord at;
Pirate#1078

Web2019

Resident
Jan 20, 2019
FP$
I'm bullish and I'd like to find a partner to work with me on something online that can make us some income. I have a few servers with DigitalOcean and have some startup capital to get a website up and running. I wanted to use a premium script from Codesters, CodeCanyon, or any other site and passively create an income stream.

What I need is a developer that's interested and can volunteer his/her skill(s) towards any small site modifications to our script and a solid outreach plan to get visitors and engagement. I'm not sure what kind of site I want to begin, but it could be anything from a blog to social media services. It's all profitable, it just takes a solid developer, some creativity, and an SEO plan. Placing ads and generating revenue is the easy part when we have traffic. And the best part is, we can automatically start another project as soon as one is complete - that way we can setup multiple income streams.

If you're a developer and want to talk and see if we can come up with something to monetize I'd love to hear back from you asap.

Message me here, or find me on Discord at;
Pirate#1078
I’m interested.