WTB Looking for web hosting space for a questionable project

JosephC

Paragon
Aug 22, 2009
FP$
I wont give away too much information in this thread, but there's a little project that myself and my workplace have agreed we would like to run in the following week however we need somewhere to host it that would allow our questionable requirements.

If you're in the position where you can provide free cpanel hosting with an interesting subdomain that we could use please message me and I'll fill you in on what I need this for.

I haven't been on FP for a while so not sure how much FP$ I have right now, however who ever decides to help me out for the 1-2 weeks we plan to run this shall receive it all.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
USHost247 actually currently offers web hosting for FP$ here, so you might be interested in checking this topic out: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/webhosting-for-fp.157498/

You've got right at 600 FP$ at that moment, and the cheapest package that USHost247 offers is 545 FP$ per month. You'd be able to get that first month at the very least, and then it's very easy to earn FP$ if you choose to continue hosting your project with this particular web host. This also depends on what "questionable" means.