Paid - $ Looking for work

IntoxNitram

Reputable
Feb 23, 2018
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Hi, I am an experienced and professional individual looking for paid forum or blog work. I am really open to any role, but mainly administration and moderation. I can provide active staffing throughout the weekdays but likely won't get much online time during the weekend. Levels of pay will be considered depending on what my roles exactly requires, I am open to any offers. I will consider most of the following jobs, but it is not an exhaustive list:
  • Administration
  • Moderation
  • Package staff
  • Review staff
  • Social media poster
  • Article writer
  • Content creator (forum posting)
Please let me know the type of work below, or via PM and I will be more than willing to discuss and hopefully get involved with individual projects.

Any payment plan we work out will revolve around me receiving a fraction of the monthly pay before the month starts, so that I know you are trustworthy. Please contact me for any further information. Payment via PayPal in either $USD or £GBP only, sent as a gift so that I get the full amount.

Last edited:

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Hi, I am an experienced and professional individual looking for paid forum or blog work. I am really open to any role, but mainly administration and moderation. I can provide active staffing throughout the weekdays but likely won't get much online time during the weekend. Levels of pay will be considered depending on what my roles exactly requires, I am open to any offers. I will consider most of the following jobs, but it is not an exhaustive list:
  • Administration
  • Moderation
  • Package staff
  • Review staff
  • Social media poster
  • Article writer
Please let me know the type of work below, or via PM and I will be more than willing to discuss and hopefully get involved with individual projects.

Any payment plan we work out will revolve around me receiving a fraction of the monthly pay before the month starts, so that I know you are trustworthy. Please contact me for any further information. Payment via PayPal in either $USD or £GBP only, sent as a gift so that I get the full amount.
I need someone for https://funbizforum.com that is into business, of course, and finance.

IntoxNitram

Reputable
Feb 23, 2018
forumpromotion.net
FP$
  • Administration
  • Moderation
  • Package staff
  • Review staff
  • Social media poster
  • Article writer

I need someone for https://funbizforum.com that is into business, of course, and finance.
Have replied to your PM, thanks for the interest.