Selling Martee's Bundles of Joy [Blog Posts/Threads/Posts]

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$
Great to see another package deal completed today, working on the next one now! Spaces are still open and because I'm feeling the need for a bit of love spreading after seeing Detective Pikachu today, I'm going to make an offer to you all.

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5. If you're feeling like a mega boost, the Big Fat Bundle ($10) will now be $8.

Both of these offers have a limited time on them. The first person to order either package will get the offer.

You can read my trader feedback and my reviews, I like to give all my clients mad high-quality posts at a knockdown price with A+ customer service. Come join the club people. :D
I'll order the Big Fat Bundle if no one else has taken it.

Reactions: Martee

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Great to see another package deal completed today, working on the next one now! Spaces are still open and because I'm feeling the need for a bit of love spreading after seeing Detective Pikachu today, I'm going to make an offer to you all.

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5. If you're feeling like a mega boost, the Big Fat Bundle ($10) will now be $8.

Both of these offers have a limited time on them. The first person to order either package will get the offer.

You can read my trader feedback and my reviews, I like to give all my clients mad high-quality posts at a knockdown price with A+ customer service. Come join the club people. :D
I'll order the Big Fat Bundle if no one else has taken it.
You my friend can take the Big Fat bundle! I’ll PM you to sort out the details :)

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5.

Don't forget there is still an opportunity to grab yourself a discounted 'Bigger' package from me! A great way to boost your forum and get yourself on my lovely loyalty scheme!

• Love

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Who wants a $2 tiny package? ($1.50 discount!)

I'll give a free tiny package to anyone if they recommend someone to my store!
I'm interested but since the upgrade of the forum software the review option has been removed LOL But I know @Princess MeowsePad needs some good high content.

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'm interested but since the upgrade of the forum software the review option has been removed LOL But I know @Princess MeowsePad needs some good high content.
RIP all feedback. I hope you're in a better place.

But for reals, if you fancy a $2 Tiny, it's yours @Empire! And if Ye Olde @Princess MeowsePad comes along and want some good old posts from me, you'll get a freebie Tiny and Mewose, we can work a nice entrance discount for you. :D

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'm still here people! My fiance decided we should take a bit of an extended break with the bank holiday this week so that's why I've been a bit quiet lately. I hope you're all poppin' and ready to go!

@Empire - if you're still down just pop me a PM!

To 'celebrate' me being back, I'm going to drop another $2 tiny package for someone. Anyone interested?

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$
I'm still here people! My fiance decided we should take a bit of an extended break with the bank holiday this week so that's why I've been a bit quiet lately. I hope you're all poppin' and ready to go!

@Empire - if you're still down just pop me a PM!

To 'celebrate' me being back, I'm going to drop another $2 tiny package for someone. Anyone interested?
Welcome back! Come grab your bundles!