Need a dedicated server

Interiorem

New Arrival
Apr 12, 2017
FP$
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows. Any provider recomendations?

Hematte

New Arrival
Jan 11, 2017
FP$
Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself. I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

chandrabhanmaktal

New Arrival
Jan 3, 2018
FP$
There are so many reliable hosting providers who provide best managed dedicated server hosting services.

HostGator and go4hosting provide as per your requirements at affordable prices.

Reactions: Kanwarpreetkaur

Ricardorich

New Arrival
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
There are so many reliable hosting providers who provide best managed dedicated server hosting services.

HostGator and go4hosting provide as per your requirements at affordable prices.
hat are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

cherin

New Arrival
Aug 16, 2017
FP$
I would recommend you to check scopehosts DDoS protected servers which meets your requirements on affordable prices with quick support solutions

tonymartin

New Arrival
Aug 27, 2018
United States
www.cloudways.com
FP$
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows. Any provider recomendations?
There are several Managed dedicated server providers that you can choose

Host1Plus
Liquid Web
InMotion Hosting
HostGator
Dreamhost

JohanStyles43

New Arrival
Jan 21, 2019
FP$
You should actually take a look at Cheap Dedicated Servers as they provide decent level of price\quality level among most of the servers hosting services. And i was really surprised with the quality of the connection as well as with the speed of customer support answers, they really were good at it.

Gordoniks

New Arrival
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
You should actually take a look at Cheap Dedicated Servers as they provide decent level of price\quality level among most of the servers hosting services. And i was really surprised with the quality of the connection as well as with the speed of customer support answers, they really were good at it.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Webchain

New Arrival
Sep 20, 2019
FP$
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.