FP$
Thanks for sharing

dbs00

Reputable
Apr 11, 2017
Office
www.bywex.com
FP$
Pretty cool Domain you got there! Hope all goes well!

Popedia

Acquaintance
Jul 23, 2017
Australia
FP$
Are you going to respond to the feedback in this thread, or update us on your forum? Or are you just going to keep sharing your URL with us?
Well the 'feedback' (if you can call it that) that has been posted in this thread has been pretty generic. I appreciate the thought (hence me saying "thanks all for the feedback!" earlier), but as admins and moderators of a forum promotion site, i'm sure you all copy+paste the exact same things on other threads created in this sub-board. It's all generic.

It's hard to find the motivation to make detailed responses to the feedback posted in this thread when all you really receive is a compliment (a 'compliment' posted on all the hundreds of threads in this sub-board, i'm sure) for a free Proboards domain you happened to choose from and not something specifically related to the forum. There's nothing that really suggests to me that the feedback that has been posted here was specifically aimed at my forum and not at all the hundreds of other forums which happen to have "great activity" or a "pretty cool domain".

• Dislike
Reactions: jenna appleseed
B

Bryn

You can always just mention the recent stat updates from time to time, because at least that's something worthwhile to mention instead of what you were doing (and I just noticed this).

Anyway, good luck with it. Seems quite an active forum, and the skin looks nice also :)

Reactions: Popedia

Popedia

Acquaintance
Jul 23, 2017
Australia
FP$
Popedia isn't your stock-standard general forum. ;) We have a wide variety of topics to choose from, such as the discussion of generations, pop culture, travel & tourism and so much more!

Members:
Total Threads: 2,181
Total Posts: 39,479

We would love for you to join our family and become a member of Popedia today! Hope to see you there: :)

http://popedia.boards.net/

You can always just mention the recent stat updates from time to time, because at least that's something worthwhile to mention instead of what you were doing (and I just noticed this).

Anyway, good luck with it. Seems quite an active forum, and the skin looks nice also :)
Thanks for the nice feedback. :) I'll take those ideas on board.