• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Possibly The Apple Forum

Keaton

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 3, 2009
FP$
This is not definite but maybe selling The Apple Forum; http://theappleforum.co.uk

Total posts 2145 | Total topics 258 | Total members 39

The template is slandered but I have edited a few things such as navigation buttons and new/read/locked topics.

Also is advert free for 6 months.

I think the forum has much potential in the right hands.

Offers? :)

Dylan

FP Elder
Apr 4, 2008
Midlands, UK
newsthissecond.co.uk
FP$
Why do you want to sell ?

Cloverfield

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 18, 2007
UK, Kent
www.FuturamaFF.com
FP$
So your selling a forum you spent no money on (except the domain), is freely hosted on myfreeforum, has less than 2,500 posts and less than 40 members? What do you expect to get as the vast majority on this forum is more than capable of getting those stats in a matter of days, maybe a couple of weeks ~confuse~

Keaton

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 3, 2009
FP$
Cloverfield said:
So your selling a forum you spent no money on (except the domain), is freely hosted on myfreeforum, has less than 2,500 posts and less than 40 members? What do you expect to get as the vast majority on this forum is more than capable of getting those stats in a matter of days, maybe a couple of weeks ~confuse~
I have spent £11 on banner, another banner and the navigation bar and £20 on advert free.

And it has over 2,500 posts and 40 members.

~confuse~

Keaton

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 3, 2009
FP$
Jasonp said:
£11 on banner = RIPOFF could of got a free one from here.

£20 why not just got proper hosting?
No, £11 on banner, another banner and navigation bar. -~-

It is £65 to go to a new host, because of the back up.

Cloverfield

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 18, 2007
UK, Kent
www.FuturamaFF.com
FP$
Keaton said:
Cloverfield said:
I have spent £11 on banner, another banner and the navigation bar and £20 on advert free.

And it has over 2,500 posts and 40 members.

~confuse~
You get what I mean.

Jasonp

Paragon
Jun 21, 2008
Wales
www.hiit-training.com
FP$
Keaton said:
Jasonp said:
£11 on banner = RIPOFF could of got a free one from here.

£20 why not just got proper hosting?
No, £11 on banner, another banner and navigation bar. -~-

It is £65 to go to a new host, because of the back up.
Exactly you should of used the 20GBP on proper hosting not myfreeforum that way backups free way more freedom

Red Herring

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
May 8, 2009
██████
FP$
If it's freely hosted, the only thing I'm willing to offer up is FP Cash, which Fowler indeed states is pretty worthless. And I can only offer 500 FP Cash for it.

I would just keep it.