• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Post Exchange

Salt

Reputable
Jan 26, 2018
FP$
Hey everyone, I recently started a new forum using Xenforo 2.0.

It's a fan forum for a growing Entertainment/Sports Media company; but I have off-topic sections for the usual, sports, entertainment, general, etc.

I'm looking to do exchange of 3 to 5 posts. If you can post in the Barstool section at the top, that'd be preferred. If not, general is fine.

https://saltofthestool.com/forums

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
@Empire
@Ash
@PFdiscuss

All set everyone! If any of you would like to keep an on-going exchange with X posts every few days, shoot me a message.
Completed my part as well. Would you be fine with my posts only being in the General sections if we were to do an on-going exchange?