LEADTECH

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 30, 2008
FP$
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
Great I'm into Anime and Games also Graphics stuffs .. :)
Tell me when should i start .. and what package you will gonna get :) :cheer:
Forum Url: MoeMoeKyun
Package/Pay Per Post request: Let's try, 15 Post - 1.50$ and 5 Threads - 1$. Let me know if you want to get paid upfront then PM me the details. I want you to start today so I can see the quality of your posts.
Special Requests:
No copied or copyrighted posts/threads please! Don't post on any Forum under 'Community HQ' Category (exception is Introduce Ya'Self). If you have any questions you can PM me here or at my Forum (Naisu). I am running your service in tandem with other suppliers so make sure to name your username right, thanks.
Sent the payment on my paypal --> l3adt3ch@gmail.com
sent it as a gift so there will be no fees ..
So i can start posting ..i cannot registered on the forum it says i'm a spammer .. :)

ThatFox

Familiar Face
Sep 9, 2015
mmk.moe
FP$
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
Package/Pay Per Post request: Let's try, 15 Post - 1.50$ and 5 Threads - 1$. Let me know if you want to get paid upfront then PM me the details. I want you to start today so I can see the quality of your posts.
Special Requests:
No copied or copyrighted posts/threads please! Don't post on any Forum under 'Community HQ' Category (exception is Introduce Ya'Self). If you have any questions you can PM me here or at my Forum (Naisu). I am running your service in tandem with other suppliers so make sure to name your username right, thanks.
So i can start posting ..i cannot registered on the forum it says i'm a spammer .. :)

Might hold it up until later. Will PM you the account details instead after I paid seems like you've been listed on Spamhouse since that's what I'm using for the Registration process.

LEADTECH

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 30, 2008
FP$
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
Special Requests:

Might hold it up until later. Will PM you the account details instead after I paid seems like you've been listed on Spamhouse since that's what I'm using for the Registration process.
Okay just leave me a message :) :great:

ThatFox

Familiar Face
Sep 9, 2015
mmk.moe
FP$
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
LEADTECH said:
Special Requests:

Okay just leave me a message :) :great:
Sent the Payment. Details for the Payment and your Forum login is addressed in the PM.

ThatFox

Familiar Face
Sep 9, 2015
mmk.moe
FP$
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
Update? Any problem? You seem to have stopped posting after 1 Intro thread and 2 posts.
Sorry i have a network problem the sites are loading slow .. :yes: Don't worry i will continue :)
Hm, will you be able to finish the task today? :eek:
Yes, I'm gonna finish it today :) :great:
Hmm, any problems? You're almost done. Will you be able to complete it today? It's about 2hrs+ before the day ends.

LEADTECH

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 30, 2008
FP$
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
LEADTECH said:
ThatFox said:
Update? Any problem? You seem to have stopped posting after 1 Intro thread and 2 posts.
Sorry i have a network problem the sites are loading slow .. :yes: Don't worry i will continue :)
Hm, will you be able to finish the task today? :eek:
Yes, I'm gonna finish it today :) :great:
Hmm, any problems? You're almost done. Will you be able to complete it today? It's about 2hrs+ before the day ends.
Sorry for the delay ..I have some problem with my connection .. But now i finish posting on the forum :)
Thank you :great:

Uncrowned Guard

Acquaintance
May 7, 2016
Wapwallopen, PA
uncrownedempire.com
FP$
Uncrowned Addiction
http://uncrownedaddiction.com/

$10 Worth, you can vary as you please. Please avoid "The Forum Pub" section as it is forum games and such.

Off-Topic/General community that opens tomorrow (5/10/2016). Software is IP.Board and you will have full account access upon registering.

Payment will be sent upon accepting package (if accepted of course), unless you prefer otherwise.

LEADTECH

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 30, 2008
FP$
Uncrowned Guard said:
Uncrowned Addiction
http://uncrownedaddiction.com/

$10 Worth, you can vary as you please. Please avoid "The Forum Pub" section as it is forum games and such.

Off-Topic/General community that opens tomorrow (5/10/2016). Software is IP.Board and you will have full account access upon registering.

Payment will be sent upon accepting package (if accepted of course), unless you prefer otherwise.
PM me if you are still interested on the service :) thanks

I'm open now to offer my posting services ..