Samatic.org - A simple blogging platform (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Website & Domain Marketplace' started by The Grinch, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Grinch

The Grinch Owner Administrator Owner

+448
    Hi guys, I figured I'd try to sell this open source blogging platform that I purchased from Brad Veryard a few years ago. Included in the sale is the Samatic.org website, which is registered via NameCheap and is currently set to expire on March 2nd, 2019. Also included is the blogging platform, which you will have all rights to. You can view a demo of it here. You can see that it's very basic and looks rather incomplete, but that was the whole idea of the software. It's something open source that web developers could build off of.

BIN: $50

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+204
    I really like this. Do you have a full demo, or a way of seeing what the entire post looks like?

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Grinch

+448
    Here's a link to a blog post. You'll notice that there's a million spam comments. That's because there's no CAPTCHA or anything like that. It's as basic as it gets. It looks like a blog from 1995. :p

4. N!NJA

N!NJA Acquaintance

+2
    Please check your PM, My friend paid you yesterday for this and is wanting to crack on rebuilding it.

Regards

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Grinch

+448
    I've responded to your PM.

This website has been sold! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. N!NJA

N!NJA Acquaintance

+2
    Awesome thank you! D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+204
    Nooooo. I forgot all about this. Glad to see it got scooped up by someone willing to fix it up. Can't wait to see the results!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.