Seeking Admin Position

Vaador

Resident
Nov 26, 2016
www.insect.network
FP$
Do you own a PS4 @Ashley S? I own one and will be getting Ark: Survival on it along with a rented server and then I will be streaming at least five hours a day via YouTube. I have gotten the Discord ready with bots/mods and stuff, I also have a brand-able domain for the tribe (clan) that is named www.vaador.com (the site is not yet live) and the YouTube name is called "Tribe Vaador".

I will be needing someone to help run the forums, it wont be extremely active but it should have a few people coming and going.

Hopefully you do have a PS4 to join in on our tribe (clan)

Let me know if you have any interest in this as I would need someone who is dedicated.

Also the forum software would be MyBB with a serious theme that @Rick Ace will be working on that will be ready within two weeks time everything brand-able that stands out from crowd.

Reactions: Ashley S

Ashley S

Paragon
Jun 7, 2010
England
FP$
Do you own a PS4 @Ashley S? I own one and will be getting Ark: Survival on it along with a rented server and then I will be streaming at least five hours a day via YouTube. I have gotten the Discord ready with bots/mods and stuff, I also have a brand-able domain for the tribe (clan) that is named www.vaador.com (the site is not yet live) and the YouTube name is called "Tribe Vaador".

I will be needing someone to help run the forums, it wont be extremely active but it should have a few people coming and going.

Hopefully you do have a PS4 to join in on our tribe (clan)

Let me know if you have any interest in this as I would need someone who is dedicated.

Also the forum software would be MyBB with a serious theme that @Rick Ace will be working on that will be ready within two weeks time everything brand-able that stands out from crowd.
Sadly I don't own a PS4 :(.

fords8

Addicted
Feb 3, 2010
MA
peakforums.net
FP$
Hi Ashley! I am really looking for a few mods to help me out on Clan Promotion. Since you are into gaming and promotion, would you be interested? We can talk admin as well. The site is new and I really have not started to push it yet.

Grimoire

New Arrival
Jan 16, 2017
underwurld.net
FP$
If you're interested: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/seeking-2-partners-to-run-a-forum.153490/

Let me know and we will speak, the goal is to have a long lasting board. We don't have to exactly shoot for the stars and be some 650+ members online at a time forum (even though that is the high bar goal) but we will do fine with about 20-100 members active a day. Looking to build a small community and eventually grow it even larger of course but I don't want to do it alone as running a forum alone is boring.

If we have fun doing this, we can even open more forum projects together and do much more work.

Let me know, if I lag on getting back to you it's because I rarely come here so I'll probably forget I even posted this until I see that email I usually get from this place.

Feel free to add me on discord: Cronos#0056

I already have a new theme planned out, as well as some plugins and all that. From there we'll just need advertisement and all the backend things to be done which is an area I lack in for example so yeah. You won't be wasting your time partnering with me :)