streameffect - A Streaming Service

D

Deleted member 44219

I can see 3 Problems already:
  1. The Logo is barely visible. I can only see the word 'Stream' and the 'Effect' is barely visible.
  2. You're using the same Forumotion Layout just like all of your other Forums.
  3. It's not a Streaming-Service. A Streaming-Service is a Service that has Users paying Monthly or Yearly Subscriptions to watch Movies and Videos. Your so-called 'Streaming-Service' does not have any of that and is just another one of your silly, little, Forums that will never make it. A Streaming-Service is not a Forum.

Web2019

Resident
Jan 20, 2019
FP$
  1. The Logo is barely visible. I can only see the word 'Stream' and the 'Effect' is barely visible.
  3. It's not a Streaming-Service. A Streaming-Service is a Service that has Users paying Monthly or Yearly Subscriptions to watch Movies and Videos. Your so-called 'Streaming-Service' does not have any of that and is just another one of your silly, little, Forums that will never make it. A Streaming-Service is not a Forum.
1 - Logo is hot. Its transparent.
2 - forumotion is good.
3 - its a streaming service in forum-style

• Facepalm
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 44219

1 - Logo is hot. Its transparent.
2 - forumotion is good.
3 - its a streaming service in forum-style
  1. It doesn’t matter if the Logo is transparent. You want something that is readable.
  2. Forumotion is just another: “Create a forum in just a few minutes”, Service.
  3. A Streaming-Service CANNOT be in the style of a FORUM. It never can be. A Streaming-Service involves Subscriptions and the ability to watch something by paying the Subscription. A FORUM devoted to be a Streaming-Service is impossible and you’re Users will only be uploading Clips or entirely ripping Movies from their Discs. In which ripping something from a Disc, I’m pretty sure is illegal.