Selling StudentForums.org For Sale

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Hi guys, I figured I'd would put this ancient project of mine up for sale. This project is known as StudentForums.org. This domain was registered through NameCheap on April 6th, 2016, and it's currently set to expire on April 6th, 2019. This sale includes both the forum and the domain. Unfortunately, the XenForo license isn't included in the sale, as it's no longer transferable. Still, this forum has a premium XenForo style (U.IX XF1) and a small database. In general, I believe this is a great concept for a forum.

Assume little to no traffic at this point in time, given that the forum never remotely took off. The little bit of activity has been from post packages, post exchanges, etc. If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing this forum, please feel free to either reply below or send me a PM. Just asking for $50 via PayPal.

BIN: $50

Regards,
Cameron

Cammeh

Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Is $50 your lowest price bin? And database is transferable to other based forum software like IPB
$50 is my BIN, but I might consider other offers. As far as transferring the database goes, you'd have to check out the support forum of whatever software you're trying to transfer to. I'm certain IPB offers that though.

Reactions: ChrisGrigg

Cammeh

Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
This is still for sale.

They do but since they released 4.3 some time ago not all other software are support yet
Well, it's not about other software supporting it. If you're trying to transfer a XenForo forum to IPB, then that's a matter of IPB not supporting transferring to XenForo yet.