Super Singh In The House

SUPERSINGH

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
Hello, friends, I hope at least some of you remember me, if not all LOL, as I like to have this username on all websites I work to earn. I am from Punjab, India, and love to learn and make money online. Will try my best to contribute here.
Thanks

Reactions: Cammeh

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Great to have you here at Forum Promotion SUPERSINGH. Hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions, feel free to let me know ;)

• Agree
Reactions: SUPERSINGH

SUPERSINGH

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
Thanks, You Know, I always have a few questions in my pocket LOL. I like to know why I am unable to see the option to post any thread in sections like technology etc? Do I need to have some minimum posts before I can start posting threads?

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Thanks, You Know, I always have a few questions in my pocket LOL. I like to know why I am unable to see the option to post any thread in sections like technology etc? Do I need to have some minimum posts before I can start posting threads?
If you would like to advertise a site, you are required to post at least 10 posts first before being able to advertise your site. If you're looking to just discuss technology, there is a different section (https://forumpromotion.net/forum/forums/computers-the-internet.70/) where there is no minimum post requirement.

• Agree
Reactions: SUPERSINGH

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Welcome :D