[Suspended] Nerdface - Post exchange

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
@Jason76 Sorry for the late response, as you'll have seen I've been busy with maintenance works. I must admit, my maths is a bit rusty, but having said that your other website appears to be geared toward webmaster and admin based discussion which I've stated I would rather not accept at this time. I could certainly have a go at 20/20 total with themathhelp.com and see whether we wish to continue?

@Empire Happy to try a 10/10 with a view to something more permanent if we're both happy?

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
@Jason76 Sorry for the late response, as you'll have seen I've been busy with maintenance works. I must admit, my maths is a bit rusty, but having said that your other website appears to be geared toward webmaster and admin based discussion which I've stated I would rather not accept at this time. I could certainly have a go at 20/20 total with themathhelp.com and see whether we wish to continue?

@Empire Happy to try a 10/10 with a view to something more permanent if we're both happy?
Sure, we can do that - and you don't have to ask or solve math equations unless you want to.

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
@Jason76 I must admit, I'm finding themathhelp.com is somewhat beyond my nerd level.. :oops:

I think I'll make a quick switch to Fun Biz Forum if that's ok? It may take me a little while to match you, but I'll get there.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
@Jason76 I must admit, I'm finding themathhelp.com is somewhat beyond my nerd level.. :oops:

I think I'll make a quick switch to Fun Biz Forum if that's ok? It may take me a little while to match you, but I'll get there.
O.K. that's fine.