[Temp. Closed] Chill post exchanges with Zelda Community

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
I am still thinking about what kind of deals to suit my busy schedule. I will decide by the time this reopens.
Before 2018 all the safe kind of deals I could offer would be 2 ppw (post per week) or 10 ppm (post per month). However, I am bumping this thread in order to gauge interest and heard suggestions, questions, etc.

If you already have an account on my Zelda Community with at least 11 posts, I am willing to negotiate with you straight away.
I have around 20 on your forum I believe (I still go as kingcool52 over there). Would you be interested in an exchange? I'm up for any amount that you are happy to do :)

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
Thank you Kaynil....or should I call you Princess now? :p
I can only think of Meowsepad when we say Princess, haha, so let's keep it as Kaynil. Or you can call me uh-uh-ee.
I have around 20 on your forum I believe (I still go as kingcool52 over there). Would you be interested in an exchange? I'm up for any amount that you are happy to do :)
Hey, Kingcool52. Yeah, I am interested. :D
I'd probably offer the same deal: 4 posts a week minimal quota. Which community?

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
I can only think of Meowsepad when we say Princess, haha, so let's keep it as Kaynil. Or you can call me uh-uh-ee.

Hey, Kingcool52. Yeah, I am interested. :D
I'd probably offer the same deal: 4 posts a week minimal quota. Which community?
Awesome. It's Hive Gamurs

Reactions: Kaynil

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
Hey guys. I want to give this another try. :D

However keep in mind I am Packager Team Member. If you have an active package request I can't accept/continue until that's out of the way. While you can request I don't take part in your package, it can't be a guarantee. I'm sure we can organize by PM if it comes to that.

Forum: Zelda Community - Zelda [& Videogames] Community
Description: Looking for easy to fulfil kind of deals where ideally can become recurring.

10/10 to 30/30 single deals. Can ask again.
If you already have an account on Zelda Cavern with at least 25 posts, I'm open to arrange a weekly deal with you.

Last Updated: 1 April 2019 - Before midday.
If something is not clear please ask me instead of avoiding the thread. :lol:

Last edited:

Marie 1988 Forum

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 1, 2016
FP$
10/10 to start with on https://chattingtime.smfnew2.com/index.php

We do not allow advertising in signatures as this is a general discussion forum and we want people focused on communication and making new potential friends. Hope you understand

Sorry for not having a proper domain yet. Feel free to add to your browser bookmarks in the meantime. Going to try scrape a free domain extension eventually, but right now don't have the money for the extra bells and whistles

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
10/10 to start with on https://chattingtime.smfnew2.com/index.php

We do not allow advertising in signatures as this is a general discussion forum and we want people focused on communication and making new potential friends. Hope you understand

Sorry for not having a proper domain yet. Feel free to add to your browser bookmarks in the meantime. Going to try scrape a free domain extension eventually, but right now don't have the money for the extra bells and whistles
Sure. Let's have a 10/10
Gotcha: No external advertising.
Don't worry about the domain situation, I am not fuzzed with that. :)

Reactions: Marie 1988 Forum