The Gaming Place Is Up For Grabs

hcfwesker

Seasoned Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
FP$
I'm interested, but why should you stay admin, what if the forum becomes successful, and you decide you want to takew over, again, after hard work gets put into it during your absense.\

would i still have all the admin functions to properly run the forum?

i could join your new forum, and be active.

I want to stay admin coz I dont wana be forgotin.

Yes you will have FULL Admin functions, you'l take My name :(
I'l creat a new account and i'l make that admin.
I wont go into the ACP (I can be like an assistant on the forum)

Yeah, My forums Url is; http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/dom ... _for_games (Thats My New Forum)

Thanks Mate.. Take Good Care Of Her ~sad~

Also, What Are You Going To Do To The Forum?

hcfwesker

Seasoned Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
FP$
I am interested, just too busy at the moment. and really have no idea what i'd do with it at the moment. First i'd learn the software, and see where i'd go from there. but hold off on me, in case you get an immediate answer from someone else. like i said, i am interested, but don't have the spare time, right now

Jasonp

Paragon
Jun 21, 2008
Wales
www.hiit-training.com
FP$
This sounds abit dodgy to me , if you stay admin hcfwesker puts alot of work into it , you can remove him and steal everything if you are leaving the forum you leave your status too

if you don't want to be forgotten post from time to time.

Simple

Jasonp

Paragon
Jun 21, 2008
Wales
www.hiit-training.com
FP$
dom_mc_cfc1 said:
No, He Will Be The Main Admin!

He Will TAke My Account (The First Account, The Main Account)
I Will Make A New Account, And Be Promoted To Admin.. This Means, I Can't De-Admin The Main Admin (Thats The Account I'm Going To Give Him)..
But if your giving the forum away why should you be kept as admin?

hcfwesker

Seasoned Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
FP$
exactly! if i were to take over, i want absolute freedom. my own staff, my own design, and outllook overall.

my new staff wouldn't like a random "admin" to pop in from time to time, when other would've worked to be in that position, but see i have someone else there.

wouldn't look good for me

Jasonp

Paragon
Jun 21, 2008
Wales
www.hiit-training.com
FP$
dom_mc_cfc1 said:
Mate its the fact that I have worked on the forum for a long time, I would still like to be a co-admin.

I would be active, i'd try my best, I wouldnt touch the ACP, thats what I have no time for, thats why im giving it a way.
If you have time to be active then you have time to tamper with the ACP

if you still want to be an admin why give the forum away in the first place it seems as if your just looking for staff rather than giving the forum away.