Universal Gaming

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Moonface, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Moonface

Moonface Up-and-Coming Sensation

+45
    Yes. I've designed a few themes for the board over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moonface

+45
    Universal Gaming has recently turned 12 years old, and we're currently hosting our annual Halloween Birthday Bash event to celebrate!

If you're a fan of the Super Smash Bros. series, we've gathered all the biggest news and details from this morning's Smash Ultimate Direct for you to read and discuss: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=63&pid=5744#pid5744

Remakes have been getting popular lately in gaming, so perhaps you might want to check out the MediEvil Remake trailer or our Spyro Reignited Trilogy Discussion Thread.

Been playing the recently released Red Dead Redemption 2? So have I, so I'd love to talk about the game with you in our Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion Thread.

We're always looking for new people to join our community and discuss games with, so why not come over today? - https://universalgaming.net

3. Smokey

Smokey Paragon

+76
    @Moonface Not sure if you're aware of this error on your forum but users cannot log in, it spits out an MySQL error. See thumbnail below.
    UG_login_error.PNG

4. Moonface

+45
    I was not aware of that. I'll look into it, thank you.

5. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+204
    I really love your forum. Are you planning anything for Christmas?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ArmaniOkuneva

ArmaniOkuneva New Arrival

+0
    I am interested to playing online video games.

7. Kino

Kino Captain Awesome. Retired Admin

+66
    Nice looking site. For being the longest running Zeta board you sure don't have too many posts or members.