Unlimited Free YouTube Views, Likes & Subs

juststeven

Madly Diligent
I've been using this for over a year with no ban or restrictions from YouTube and still haven't spent a penny.

YTMonster is basically the HitLeap of YouTube. Leave a client running whilst you're sleeping (no software, just a web client) and wake up to thousands of points to spend on high retention (you select how long the viewers watch the video) views, likes and subscribers.

D

Deleted member 32117

I've been using this for over a year with no ban or restrictions from YouTube and still haven't spent a penny.

YTMonster is basically the HitLeap of YouTube. Leave a client running whilst you're sleeping (no software, just a web client) and wake up to thousands of points to spend on high retention (you select how long the viewers watch the video) views, likes and subscribers.

It says it cost is there like a free plan?

Reactions: juststeven

juststeven

Madly Diligent

It says it cost is there like a free plan?
It only costs if you use the paid services, these serve for people with no patience or a lot of income. Once you've signed up (under my link please :) ), go to this link and click open and it'll start automatically watching YouTube videos in the background. This gives you credits, simply go to 'Campaigns' and start a campaign to spend your credits on views, subs and likes. :) Hope this helps!