Which one is the best CMS?

Raymond

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 6, 2008
L.A
FP$
I have always tried to use wordpress just because that's what I'm comfortable with. However it really depends on what you're looking to accomplish on your website. Each CMS has it's strengths and flaws. Personally if you really want to quickly find plug-ins and work on developing I believe wordpress is great for that for people starting out. I've always preferred going a custom route though, that's a bit more expensive obviously, but always good to control everything if very serious about a project you're working on for a long-term avenue.

rohitvpp11

New Arrival
Apr 5, 2017
FP$
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog it’s cost-effective and flexible.

risharde

New Arrival
May 17, 2017
FP$
I think it's obvious that the most popular seems to be Wordpress...
I think it has a lot to do with how long Wordpress has been out and how simple it is to plug php and other wordpress embed code into it...

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$
And ignore what I said about Wordpress, the thing looks to be fairly insecure.

It would seem that it uses some variant of sprintf to generate a query string which is in turn executed rather than using real prepared statements and that's before you get into the ecosystem.

maxxthompson

New Arrival
Apr 23, 2019
FP$
According to multiple kinds of research and rates, WordPress has the leading position, with Joomla following it shortly after. I believe that if you want a reliable and secure solution, then it is wiser to choose WordPress.

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
I like Wordpress and Joomla! the most. I've used both, but Wordpress is much user friendly IMO. Many of my favorite sites use Wordpress for their main website, and it works well.