New profile posts

From #38hashtags to #25. Someone abusing their powers.
Cammeh
Cammeh
You think maybe that’s because the add-on is designed so that the trending hashtags widget only counts recent hashtags from a certain time period? Like the last 30 days for example. Just seems odd to think there’s power abuse attached to that. I assure you, no one has that kind of free time around here.
JoyFreak
JoyFreak
It was a joke.
Empire
Empire
Empire
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Something old.....but new.....may be coming soon from me. ;) Keep your eyes peeled.
Empire
Empire
My Eyes are always open, You going to get married :p
Reactions: Smokey
Smokey
Smokey
One day :p
Wait... FP has a bank that allows you to earn daily interest? What a terrible idea. Weren't users and staff already complaining there was too much $FP in the system?
Jordan
Jordan
@Princess MeowsePad pretty sure they decided against it because majority of the community was against it.
Empire
Empire
Yes most of us was against it. even myself. Not to mention that before most of the members paid for FP$ with real papal money and so if they do an full reset those that paid for it are not going to be happy
MasterA
MasterA
Thanks for letting me know. Time to earn some interest and participate in the lottery. :p
Hello. I am new to the forum. Is it ok to message you about emails not being received from watched forums?
Ghost
Ghost
Hey, i can definitely pass the message along, but you should make a thread In the community matters section asking for help for quick replies :)
E
ewebber
ok thank you.
Reactions: Ghost
Walmart Store #5236 Grand Opening = June 28th. We are almost done with this remodel!
Reactions: Jason76
Jason76
Jason76
Good luck. Where in Nashville is it located exactly?